Here’s a short video clip of Brendan’s 1000lb black marlin (‘grander marlin’) on board KEKOA during the 2012 Lizard Island Black Marlin Classic on Monday.
Shot from two go-pro cameras in very sloppy conditions!
View some more recent video of KEKOA in action (click on the link to go to the YouTube video clip):
- KEKOA’s first grander black marlin of the Cairns marlin season 2011.
- 950lb black marlin for Chase during the 2011 Cairns marlin season
- Footage from Brendan’s 900lb+ fish on board KEKOA in November 2010.
- Dougie 800lb on 50lb standup on KEKOA in November 2010.
- A compilation clip of 7 marlin over 750lbs on board KEKOA in the first part of the 2010 season.
- At the end of a long day marlin fishing we have some fun with the fish at the back of the boat – Oct 2010
- Rob from New York fished with us in October 2010 for his new PB marlin
- The Salter family trip on board KEKOA in September 2010.
- Jason Hass’ 1000lb black marlin in October 2009.
- John Wildberger on a giant black estimated at 1200lbs in October 2009.
- Underwater black marlin bites (on the Tow Camera) – a montage of 2008 clips.
- 2007 with Adam on the leader for a first black marlin for the group from Tasmania.
Experience the unbelievable, experience heavy tackle marlin fishing with KEKOA!
Find out more about our Australian marlin fishing and sport fishing charters options including Cairns marlin fishing live aboard and extended charters as well as our Gulf Fishing Tours, barramundi fishing on the Ducie and Archer Rivers near Weipa, on our Charter Options page.